We are a team, of local tourism experts with complementary skills in culture and adventure tourism. we collaborate with communities around the region to create and implement unique, customized tour products. This enables our guests to have unforgettable, exciting, enriching, immersive experiences while at the same time giving back through cross-cultural exchange, support for the preservation of traditional and ecology, and enhancements of regional and global integration
Central Asia Tours, Tour Operator in Central Asia. We offer you a wide range of outstanding tours, as well as an unforgettable pastime in Central Asia. We guarantee you quality and comfort. We provide tours with professional guides and specialists.
We have big experience in tourism.
Discover Central Asia with us.
Central Asia is the best place where you can enjoy the breathtaking mountain landscape, clean air, glaciers, and lakes, the culture of nomads, and historical places are missis feel the beauty of traveling in Central Asia.
Central Asia Tours company welcomes you and is pleased to offer it is services in the field of adventure tourism, tours, and travels along the Silk Road in Kyrgyzstan, Central Asia
Central Asia Tours offers programs along the Great Silk Road in Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikstan, and expeditions to the greatest mountain lakes Sary-Chelek, Son-Kul, Chatyr-Kul, Ala-Kol, Kel-Suu, and horseback riding tours, bicycle tours, and trekking along various routes. We offer both group and individual tours.
Over the centuries Kyrgyz people have kept true to their nomadic culture. It has rich life experience with honest values and understanding; keeping ancient beliefs, worshiping ancestors and nature. In these days of globalization, we need to keep the best of our cultural, historical heritage and share it.
We work with local tourism stakeholders first hand which gives local communities an opportunity to benefit directly. We encourage long-lasting cooperation and sustainability.
Central Asia Tours is traditional Kyrgyz and Uzbek hospitality!
The miracles of nature and culture are waiting for you. Experience Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan with us and we will provide you with authentic Kyrgyz and Uzbek hospitality!
Development Policy of the Public Central Asia Tours
As a company that cares about people and the environment, we take a number of actions to help us minimize our negative impact on nature and the communities where we tour.
Reducing paper consumption:
• Electronic documents are used in everyday life. Printing is done only when needed;
• In case you need to print, the printer is configured for duplex printing
• Catalogs of tours are provided in electronic form;
• Work is underway to eliminate disposable plastic tableware. Each employee has with him a lot of disposable dishes (mugs, cutlery, etc.);
• Reducing the use of paper files;
• The cooler provides drinking water in the office (bottle – 20 l);
• There is an active reduction in the use of disposable goods and goods in disposable packaging (tea bags, etc.);
• Cleaning products are purchased in large packaging materials.
We reduce energy consumption:
• In order to save energy, in rooms where there are no employees, the lighting is turned off;
• If the equipment does not need to be used, turn it off or set the equipment to power saving mode by default;
• Lighting in the office – energy saving;
• Chargers do not remain plugged in without the device being charged.
For proper disposal:
• Garbage is sorted, and then the sorted is given for processing:
– the paper, light bulb, batteries are assembled separately;
– glass, plastic – all this for rent.
We handle hazardous substances responsibly:
• When renovating the office, water-based lead-free paints are used;
• Compliance with National Legislation for Wastewater Treatment;
• When choosing office equipment and other electrical appliances, products with the lowest energy consumption are selected;
• Goods are bought only when needed and in reasonable quantities;
• Products and services are bought – locally produced, including food, drinks (when possible);
We are for the protection of nature:
• Compliance with all national and local laws relating to the environment and protection;
• Periodic guidance, training, and information is provided to all employees on their roles and responsibilities regarding internal environmental practices, the importance of environmental protection, and the responsible use of natural resources;
Transport is an important part of providing logistics in tourism. The overall impression of the tourist about the tour operator depends on the quality of transport. The safety of the group depends on the professionalism of the driver and the technical condition of the transport. Transport is also an important aspect of sustainable tourism, so we do our best to reduce the average level of pollution.
• We comply with all requirements of the law of the Kyrgyz Republic (patents, etc.);
• We monitor the safety and technical serviceability of transport;
• Competence and experience of the driver is checked;
• We monitor the comfort and cleanliness in vehicles;
• Riding by car is carried out only in the daytime;
• We check the availability of a first aid kit and a fire extinguisher and other necessary means;
• We choose the size and type of vehicle depending on the size of the group.
Food and drinks:
Food is an important element of travel, which greatly influences the overall impression of the region visited.
Therefore, to ensure that the food and drinks on our tours are tasty, fresh, environmentally friendly, and represent our locality and culinary traditions as much as possible and that the amount of waste in the process of preparing and serving food is minimal. .
• Cafes and restaurants with which cooperation is being checked for official legal registration and compliance with the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic;
• We try to include the maximum number of national and regional dishes in the menu during the tours, but at the same time we warn tourists about the specific ingredients of our dishes;
• The dietary preferences of tourists are taken into account (taking into account dietary preferences and allergies);
• Minimize food waste (optimize portion sizes).
• Drinking water is offered in reusable bottles or in reusable bottled mugs.
• For snacks during tours, in the absence of reusable dishes, paper bags for food are used.
The authenticity of communities and the environment is protected on our tours, and we are strongly against harming wildlife and pollution.
We strive to minimize the negative impact on the destination to ensure the sustainability of the places where we operate.
• Tours that are harmful to people, animals, plants, natural resources, or that are socially and culturally unacceptable are not offered;
• Legislative norms of protected areas and natural and cultural heritage are observed;
• If possible, we refuse or at least minimize trips to destinations where nature is severely affected by the negative impact of tourism and monitor the overall load of natural places;
• When traveling to natural areas, we refuse single-use plastic, and also do not leave garbage (we collect it and safely dispose of it at designated points);
• We do not promote souvenirs containing endangered species of flora and fauna, or historical and archaeological artifacts (except as permitted by law);
• Collaborate with local authorities and other industry representatives to encourage and promote the sustainable development of tourism in the areas in which we operate;
• Advising guests on standards of conduct during excursions and events, with an emphasis on respect for local residents and communities, local culture, nature, and the environment;
• We do not offer any excursions involving captive wild animals, except for properly regulated activities in accordance with local, national, and international laws;
• We are not affiliated with companies that harvest, consume, display, sell, or trade-in wildlife species, unless it is part of a regulated activity that ensures that their use is sustainable and complies with local, national, and international laws;
• We instruct tourists on how to properly behave with animals in order to avoid any risks;
• We monitor the safety of both tourists and animals;
• Animals comply with veterinary requirements;
• All animals that take part in tours or shows are well-fed, live in good conditions, and are treated with care (the owners do not beat the animal, do not use spurs, etc., which can harm the creature).
Guides and tour leaders:
• Only local residents are hired as guides and a fair and safe working environment is provided that supports and respects local communities;
• When hiring guides, legal norms, decent pay, and working conditions are observed;
• All guides and staff have a written employment contract and understand the working conditions;
• All guides are given specific instructions regarding the professional and ethical service of guests;
• All guides know the rules of health and safety, they know how to provide first aid and what to do in case of emergency;
• Only qualified guides are hired to escort guests, specifically to sensitive cultural sites or environmentally sensitive sites;
• All our guides and contract employees are informed about the company’s sustainability policy and are trained in the principles of environmental behavior and care for the environment, as well as in matters of human rights and the protection of children’s rights.
The well-being of our clients and their satisfaction are very important to us.
• Providing quality and truthful information about our products and services;
• The privacy and confidentiality of clients is protected;
• We care about the health and safety of our guests, so we regularly train staff on how to act in emergency situations;
• We inform clients before arrival about how to prepare for a visit to our country and a specific tour;
• Encourage customers to visit local restaurants and shops and buy local souvenirs, but also warn against illegal souvenirs;
• We systematically assess the degree of satisfaction of our customers and take measures to improve services and products, and in case of complaints, we consider them and quickly respond.